in public space. Each of our products undergoes quality evaluation tests to be as effective as possible, comfortable and to be used safely. Hundreds
of customers have found out for themselves about this in the country and
in many UE countries.
Motorists have it in such situations much more easily than cyclists. In case
of damage, our bicycle is not always equipped with the basic tools to perform
a small, but necessary repair. The experience of many cyclists shows,
that although they have a tool case, their actions are often not very effective and the repairs are inefficient.
What extends or prevents the repair, if we are far from home, in a strange place and there is no bicycle repair service nearby?
No bike stand and the lack of necessary equipment for repair are a big problem. Obstacles pile up and the scheduled time for a short trip is running out very fast. Punctual arrival at the planned destination is being questioned.
The IBOMBO team provides a tool kit and air pump – for free, in the form
of a public bicycle repair station!
We take care of one important thing – if you can not perform the necessary repairs quickly and efficiently – by scanning the QR code with Your smartphone, You will be redirected to a website wit repair manuals.
● adjustable spanner 0-32 mm
● PH2 screwdriver + fi4 swivel (AISI 304)
● 5.5 x 1.0 flat screwdriver + fi4 swivel (AISI 304)
● hex key set | 2-8| + swivel fi4 (AISI 304)
● TORX key set |9-40| + swivel (AISI 304)
● Skateboard tools 9/16|1/2|3/8| + swivel (AISI 304)
● flat wrench 8×10 mm
● flat wrench 13×15 mm
● 2 x tyre levers (plastic with steel core)
● hand pump with pressure up to 10 BAR (Glycerine Manometer “Anti-Fog”) with Multi Valve adapter
+ Compressor hose + Stainless steel piston “Heavy Duty”
+ aluminum (PA6) sealing and lubricating flange